File Licenses for Free and Premium Products
When you purchase any item on our site, roxyoceanstudio.com, the purchase is automatically covered under this license. The Single Sales License is valid forever. Easy as that!
This license is effective on all sales and downloads made on our site roxyoceanstudio.com. This license is an agreement between You and Roxy Ocean Studio. When purchasing an item, You will receive the rights to use the item(s) as defined in this license.
- Products can be used to create unlimited projects and/or products (both physical & digital) for personal and commercial use.
- Fonts can be used to create quotes, texts, names, templates, or may be incorporated in designs as much as you’d like.
- You are allowed to create digital end products that you sell. In all cases, the product that you create must have distinctive new features that will create an entirely new product that won’t compete with the original product. Combining multiple downloads into 1 product is not enough without making significant modifications to the original product.
- Products can be used for Print on Demand (POD). The license allows you to use our products with or without alteration.
- Embroidery designs and fonts can be stitched out on a physical product only. The physical end product can be sold commercially, worldwide, and in perpetuity; or can be shared without charge. It’s not allowed to sell or giveaway the digital Embroidery file with or without modifications.
- This license is valid perpetually.
- This license is valid worldwide
- No attribution is required
The description in this license covers most scenarios. However, it can happen that a scenario is not covered. In case you are unclear if the product can be used for your intended use, you agree to contact us at email@example.com before you start using the product.
- Font files cannot be transferred to 3rd parties (e.g. clients, partners, customers). In case the 3rd party needs to receive the actual font file, a separate license needs to be purchased.
- It is prohibited to convert numbers & letters in fonts to individual or grouped files and sell those numbers & letters as a set or as individual items.
- It is prohibited to convert fonts into embroidery fonts and sell those fonts as your own product. You are allowed to convert fonts into embroidery fonts to create your own embroidery products.
- You are never allowed to resell, share, re-distribute or otherwise transfer items downloaded to other 3rd parties.
- Fonts should be used as a design element. You are allowed to use fonts as the main or only design element (e.g. creating a quote design using a font and sell the SVG file as an end-product).
- You are allowed to create Digital End Products that you sell. In all cases, the product that you create must have distinctive new features that will create an entirely new product that won’t compete with the original product. Combining multiple downloads into one product is not enough without making significant modifications to the original product.
- Digital End Products need to be flattened at all times, disabling customers/users from extracting the original design. E.g. using a flower to create a floral wedding template is allowed, as long as the user cannot extract the original flower image from the file you create.
- Graphics and patterns cannot be used as a library inside another tool, platform or application. For example, if you are developing a tool that allows users to create mails (e.g. Mailchimp), you cannot embed the products that you downloaded as a resource for these templates, e.g. letting users picking their own mail background.
- Embroidery designs and fonts cannot be sold as a digital end product. It’s not allowed to re-distribute the digital file in any way, with or without modifications.
- Embroidery designs and embroidery fonts cannot be used for any type of POD.
- Items or end products cannot be registered as a trademark in any territory. This license gives you non-exclusive rights. Other users can download and use the products as well, so you cannot claim sole ownership.
Terms, Indemnification & Disclaimer
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Roxy Ocean Studio and its directors, employees, partners & affiliates from and against all allegations, suits, claims, actions, demands, damages, liabilities, obligations, losses, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) which arise out of using any of the products obtained from this site.
- In case You did not breach the terms & conditions of this license and suffer damages because of a product used, we will indemnify You by refunding the full charge of your order, provided that you inform us within 3 working days after damage occur. Decisions regarding settlements of indemnification will be made at Roxy Ocean Studio’s sole discretion.
- Roxy Ocean Studio is not responsible for settlements, legal fees and/or other costs made by any party.
- This license cannot be re-sold or transferred to any third party.
- In case parts of this license will be void or invalid, the rest of the license will remain into full effect.
Have a question about our licensing and terms? Contact us here.
For large volume, media, and enterprise inquiries,
please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.